Saturday, June 23, 2018

Downtown Portland - August Moon

The idea to review it is new, but August Moon has been one of my favorites for a long time.

This started when I was working downtown and would take advantage of their walk-up window. You could get fast and inexpensive to-go meals, and I took advantage of them many times.

They are also conveniently located to Keller Auditorium. When I recently ate their before an opera performance, we got to watch a procession of orchestra members going by, as well as the opera director, from our window-side table.

I am extremely partial to the kung pao chicken, but I honestly haven't ever had anything bad from them.

A word to the wise, though, their is another August Moon in NW Portland, which can be confusing. If you accidentally order from the NW one, they are not at all sympathetic, so make sure you have the August Moon on Clay.

http://www.augustmoonchinesetogo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment