Saturday, April 22, 2017

Tiki Juice Bar by The Enchanted Tiki Room


When I go with my sisters we have certain patterns of places we go and when, including for when we get food. That was completely different with my mother, and so it gave me a chance to try new things.

We never miss the Enchanted Tiki Room, but we are not at a point where we would be snacking while there, and so we have never gotten the Dole Whip at the Tiki Juice Bar. However, when we were in Hawaii, we did visit the Dole Pineapple Plantation, and had Dole Whip there. I had thought it was very good, where you could really taste the juiciness of a pineapple.

That did not seem to be quite the case here. The soft serve was good, and refreshing, but it didn't seem quite as good as what I had remembered. However, it was also 2007 when we went to Hawaii, and my memory could be wrong.

In retrospect I wish I had ordered some of the other items, to see what the float is like and how the straight juice tastes.

It is possible that the soft serve could be better, but it is still good, and it can be fun to have a treat while you wait in the garden for the next show to start. You can get in line from either side - inside or outside of the attraction - and you can take your treat in with you.

It incorporates well.


https://disneyland.disney.go.com/dining/disneyland/tiki-juice-bar/

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/attractions/disneyland/enchanted-tiki-room/

No comments:

Post a Comment