Saturday, July 23, 2016

Hershey, PA - ZooAmerica North American Wildlife Park


ZooAmerica has a separate entrance and is open year round, but it can be entered through Hershey Park and is included in the admission. There is a bridge that takes you across.

Although it has gone through various changes through the years, since 1975 the zoo has focused on animals of North America and the environment.

http://www.zooamerica.com/about_us.php

The exhibit on the American Southwest was my favorite, but that may have just been that we were glad to get out of the rain.

I know we could have enjoyed it more if it were dry, but that probably goes for the animals too.


It is still a good selection of animals, and the habitats are good. They are accredited.

But if you can, go when it's dry.

I did like the porcupine.


Here is the last picture my camera ever took. After acting up more and more throughout the trip, it was here that it died. From this point on I needed to start borrowing my sister's camera.

http://www.zooamerica.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment