Saturday, December 6, 2014

Los Angeles: Christmas at The Grove








http://www.thegrovela.com/

We mainly went to the grove for Dylan's Candy Bar, which will get it's own write-up.

Dylan's was pretty much at the opposite end of the mall from where we started, and it was not easily discernible where it was. I asked a couple of employees, and they were not even sure there was such a place. However, I'm glad it worked out that way, because the Grove was all done up for Christmas, and it was beautiful.

I did not manage to get a picture that did justice to Santa and the sleigh with a full set of reindeer, but they were pretty cool. There were also hanging stars, decorations on the posts, and a particularly saucy gingerbread man on top of a candy house. They all contributed to the mood.

I am sure the fountain is not a seasonal thing, but it was very beautiful. Also not seasonal, they have what is easily the largest Barnes & Noble I have ever seen.

I enjoyed the decorations at the Grove. If you are in the area, it is worth checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment